About HOU NIL
HOU NIL is our unique name, image, and likeness model that benefits both Cougar student-athletes and fans.
HOU NIL is the players' platform for Houston athletes to benefit from the new NIL rules while they connect directly with fans. Current athletes partner with us to create original content, in their own words, giving fans insight into their lives on and off the court. HOU NIL publishes powerful, first-person long- and short-form articles, fun video series, and podcasts.
- Connect with fans in a personal way;
- Develop relationships with business owners and the community;
- Show their personalities to fans and sponsors;
- Build their personal brand;
- Polish their media skills;
- Start something unique for other UH athletes; and
- Benefit from their name, image, and likeness.
What the players need is you. Your grassroots participation allows Cougar athletes to be compensated for their name, image, and likeness.
Subscribers will get one-of-a-kind content straight from the players, personalized mementos, and access to player-hosted events throughout the year. HOU NIL is committed to building a sustainable model that will help Houston athletes - and keep our teams competitive - for years to come. Subscribe today!
For more information, please visit our FAQ.
HOU NIL Advisory Board:
Galen Robinson, Jr. (Basketball Alum)
Zeke Riser (Football Alum)
Brad Towns (Baseball Alum)
Lucas Coley (Current Football Player)
J'Wan Roberts (Current Basketball Player)